- High and low poly hard surface and organic modeling
- Realistic to stylized art styles of environments and props
- Architectural modeling
3D Artist, VISUALHOUSE - West Hollywood, CA. May 2018 - Present
● Assist the team to create 3D visualizations and animations for clients
● Source and crop digital assets including people, furniture, accessories etc
● Generate furniture sets, file setups, rendering, modeling and texturing of bespoke
● Clean client models and CAD drawings. Organise scene assets
● Setting up proxies and file setups
● Efficient filing and naming of all project files
● Source reference imagery to produce consistent finishes
FREELANCE 3D MODELER, Archean Light LLC- Santa Monica, CA, December 2016 – April 2018
●Responsible for translating architectural drawings into 3D models including hardscape geometries.
3D MODELER (Part-time), J Bullock and Associates- Pasadena, CA, April 2016 - February 2017
● Responsible for conversion of existing landscape models into Mental Ray and V-Ray proxies.
● Architectural modeling in 3ds max using spline modeling method.
FREELANCE 3D ENVIRONMENT & PROP ARTIST, The Pixel Issue- Los Angeles, CA, Nov. 2014 - May 2015, Sept. 2015 – April 2016
Hide and Shriek Mansion (prototype)
●Worked remotely creating 3D inventory assets and polishing game environments.
GAME ARTIST, Freelance Work, Los Angeles, CA, February 2011 – August 2012
Attack of the Kittens (iOS/iPad)
● Self-taught the process of creating 2D character & background designs for the mobile platform.
● Efficiently worked together remotely with the programmer’s art needs.
ENVIRONMENT ARTIST (Contract), Collision Studios - Santa Monica, CA, February 2011 - April 2011
Jaws: Ultimate Predator (Nintendo Wii)
● Used my experience with the game engine to help the Art team solve problems.
●Helped polish levels, integrate and optimize outsourced art assets into the game engine.
●Created 3 environment maps within the month contract deadline.
ENVIRONMENT ARTIST, Epicenter Studios - Sherman Oaks, CA, July 2007- August 2010
Critter Round-Up (Nintendo Wii Ware), Real Heroes: Firefighter (Nintendo Wii),
Rock of the Dead (PS3/Xbox360/Wii)
● One of the founding staff that helped the studio established its first game and get funded on future projects.
●Learned to be a generalist in building game prototypes.
●Collaborated with the Art Director to implement the look and feel of the game.
ENVIRONMENT ARTIST, Collision Studios - Venice, CA, August 2006 -March 2007
300 March To Glory (PlayStation Portable)
● Quickly polished and optimize environments for game performance on time